Sunday, August 31, 2008

replies...

heh
first..i was pink because de dragonfruit drop on me n dye my pyjamas while i was bloggin?
n ur stickers so cute!remind me of myself o smtn
heh
oooooo sta i can help u stick ur eyelashes on man
i got distinction for my beauty diploma!!!!
wohoooooo
wait i wanna announce it louder....i mean larger=)
I GOT DISTINCTION FOR MY BEAUTY DIPLOMA!!!!!!MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH!
okie....i feel reli good now...>.<
jk jk
i don feel different...heh
n i gtg
cos i wanna watch sm weird chinese mummy show
heh
so weird one mummies're like egyptian n dis's like in chinese?
hahahhahah
ooooo n my stupid sis got mumbs
well she stil talk alot?
n she stil talks alot!
hahahahhahahha
0000oooosta!
my new bf: chad michael murray
heh
jk jk jk
so i'm gonnago
n yes
i think ben's like burried underneath ok..i donna where
haha
under fish's toes
eh
fish dat day i was in church practicin n tong was drummer..was playin keyboard n i lk siau lang ar..i start laughin to myself cos i remb dat time u ask me go put ur uglier than my grandmother toes o smtn liddat....
haha
k
burbye!

No comments: