Friday, October 10, 2008

OH NO! =(

OH NO STA!!! youre only coming back after 2 yrs? =( shock of my life. sobs* how now??!!! DIE! ahhaha.

hmmm i kinda miss having hols la... i just wana escape 3rd term exam.
so tak bersemangat to study this term.
i feel damn lazy now.

ohh and shazreen brought raya cakes!!!
DAMNNNN NICEE WEEIIII
got cadbury choc in the cake lapissss...
whhoaaa .. heaven. ahahhah

i think i might wana sit for my law test after exam or sth.
hope i pass....!!!

oh and guess what... I EAT A HELL LOT NOWADAYS!!!!
i keep using my period as an excuse. after my period i still keep eating =.=
my face damn rounddd mannn!!!! humpty dumpty
and i have a mini ling!!! (double chin)
we call it mini ling cz MR LING has double chin too =P
ssshhh... hahaha

oh, brandon sia they all....
just rmbed they study at perth too. hehe
STAA!! i might be going there.... IF i behave myself this yr and next yr =D
so... yea..... SEE YOU THERE =P

LOVE YA<3

No comments: